is to develop and produce a market leading low cost, long-lifespan, and safe energy storage technology for large-scale daily electric power applications.
is to become a leading global provider of low-cost batteries to improve the electric power grid’s stability, security, and efficiency, and enable broader-scale deployment of intermittent renewables, like wind and solar, for a cleaner energy future.
General Policies & Approaches
Our company values are Integrity, Vigor, Achievement, and Commitment, and these serve as our guideposts as we make decisions as an organization as we work towards our company mission and vision.
We have also established general policies to help us achieve our goals, including:
- Building and maintaining a Great Team
- Following best practices for Environmental, Heath and Safety (EHS)
- Ensuring that our product development is Market Focused to meet our customers’ needs
- Striving for the highest Quality in everything we do
- Following a Structured Development Process to maximize our rate of progress
More details on our values, and approach to building and maintaining a great team and included further below.
- High Ethical Standards
- Transparent, Direct, and Respectful Communication
- Hard Work
- Rapid Problem Solving
- GSD (Getting Stuff Done)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Targeted Development
- Getting in Front of Challenges
- Practical Creativity
- Towards a Better Energy Future
- Positive Support
- Going Green
Building and maintaining a great team
Our team is the most critical factor that will determine our success. Ambri is committed to building and maintaining a top tier team to achieve our mission and vision through the following principles:
- Hiring Great People
- Defining Goals
- Constructive Feedback
- Fair Compensation